W... W... W... Wednesdays

Wednesday 4 January 2012

| | |

The first meme I've taken part in, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

1. I'm currently reading The King's Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi - a little foray into non-fiction, which is unusual for me, but I'm about half-way through and it's fascinating, especially after watching the film over Christmas.

2. The last book I finished was The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes. See my previous post for a full review.

3. Well, I'm a little torn on what to read next. I have The Help by Kathryn Stockett downloaded onto my Kindle, so that will probably be my next book. But I am starting to miss my horror and fantasy books too.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. All the book links should lead to the Amazon.co.uk Kindle editions (unless I've messed up the links by accident).

0 comments:

Post a Comment